Do you have a pointless lawyer award? Maybe don't mention it.
* Hope you weren't counting on Don McGahn to tell President Trump “no.”
* This is a much better reason to go to law school.
* The secret to Syracuse Law's bar success.
* Tips for keeping your practice from getting stale.
* A look at the attorneys arguing before the Supreme Court this Term.
* Get up to speed on all the legal issues brought about by the Trump administration in this new podcast.
* The legal implications of the definition of “food.”
* This should infuriate you.
Uber brings on Obama’s former AG to investigate its own misogyny…no, not her, the dude.
Not everyone gets the opportunity Donald Trump has.
Litigation finance still has plenty of low hanging fruit available with data analytics.
The editors were inspired to produce the issue in the wake of the election.
They're letting the bombs fly.
Look who wasn't paying their taxes.
Looks like Chadbourne & Parke will be getting hitched, and taking their partner's (firm) name.
Like any other skill, teaching is something perfected through lots of practice.