Can You Modify Child Support?

Child support amounts, ordered by the court, can be modified. To modify there needs to be a change in circumstances. There are typically three circumstances under which orders can be modified; 1) there has been at least a 20 percent change in a parent's gross income, 2) three years has passed since the last child support order, or 3) there has been a change in custody.Original Article

0 comments on “Can You Modify Child Support?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *